FARNSWORTH THEME, GET YOUR FARNSWORTH THEME HERE~
I wanted to give something more to the fandom for Thanksgiving… so here it is! The Farnsworth theme you’ve seen here, but now usable by YOU!
- Your custom image within the Farnsworth
- Farnsworth in left-aligned static sidebar
- Pages/links and pagination enabled in the Farnsworth sidebar
- Items to toggle separately in the Farnsworth sidebar: title, avatar, and description
- 500 px wide posts to match the dashboard
- Toggle post tags display
- Toggle Post-Theory tagCloud display in sidebar that scrolls with posts
- Toggle Blogs Following display (in sidebar under tagCloud, or at top when tagCloud toggled off)
- Customize your colors (borders, backgrounds, fonts, etc.) and fonts (faces/sizes)
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING, LIKING, AND REBLOGGING FROM ME, AND FOR LOVING WAREHOUSE 13!
quiet room and vocal tics
I have a sniffling tic (use the excuse “allergies” a lot since I also have allergies). And, of course, sniffling tic likes to strike at really quiet times like… say, emotional scenes in TV/movies. I’M NOT ACTUALLY CRYING. ARGH.
So I was talking with a 10 and 11 player about the special and I quipped about this and they INSISTED I graphic this up. I caved to peer pressure.
The more I see out of DC Comics, the more I’m glad I cancelled ALL of my DC subscriptions. And I love my comic shop (A Comic Shop) for not making any attempt to convince me otherwise to keep that money, just knowingly nod and go with it. And then share feels with me about how awesome Batwoman was.
This post brought to you by no recent DC thing in particular, just DC in general these days.
View in High-Res
reblogged from data-lore-b4
IT’S A YOUNG ARTIE ON STAR TREK XD
AND HE COLLECTS UNUSUAL ARTIFACTS AND GETS SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THEM AND GETS IN TROUBLE FOR TRADING THEM AND SERIOUSLY IF YOU LOVE ARTIE YOU GOTTA WATCH “THE MOST TOYS” (ARTIE HAS THE MOST TOYS)
My favorite local crime report
• Police arrested a 49-year-old Sanford man Tuesday after they said he was driving the wrong way while intoxicated on S. French Avenue on a lawnmower.
Police said they observed the man leaving Rockin’ Rhonda’s on the lawnmower without any lights. They said he made several sharp turns, and eventually began traveling against the traffic on French Avenue. The man told police he had 3 to 4 beers at the bar.
Dana Edward Layman, of Knudsen, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and taken to the Seminole County jail.
DUI. On a lawnmower.